- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated orange rind
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated lime rind
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp (5 mL) chili powder or paprika
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Biolea Lemonio or Nerantzio condiment
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) lime juice
- Stir together lemon, orange and lime rinds, garlic, chili powder and oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Rub mixture into meat and let stand for 30 minutes at room temperature or cover and refrigerate for up to 12 hours.
- Whisk in 2 tbsp (25 mL) each of orange and lime juice and pour over any of the above.
- Use Citrus Rub on 1 rack of baby back ribs, 4 lamb shoulder chops, 4 bone-in pork loin chops or 8 skinless bone-in chicken thighs.